We recognise the importance of your privacy, and that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. All personal information about you will only be collected, processed and used in accordance with the all applicable privacy legislation in Australia.
Collection of personal information from you
We collect personal information from users of our mobile app "Tooezy" (App) and our website at tooezy.com (Website), including individual customers and service providers who have signed up to our service, and other individuals who provide us with information in connection with the App, Website or our business.
We collect this information when it is reasonably necessary for the purposes of our business. We collect personal information about you, including, for example, for customers - your contact details (such as email address, name and phone number) and for service providers - those details, your postcode, mobile number and your license number.
In particular, we collect personal information:
- when you submit information through our App or our Website, such as when you register a user account, retrieve log-in information, or request a new password;
- when you use our App or our Website, in which case our system may automatically collect information relating to your visit to our App or our Website, such as your IP address or location; and
- when you contact us (through our App or our Website, via email or phone) with queries or issues or request that we contact you.
If you do not provide us with all requested personal information, you may be unable to participate fully in our App or our Website or obtain all of the benefits from use of our App or our Website or interaction with us
Using your personal information
- assist in identification and authentication
- provide you with information, content, products and/or services;
- improve information, content, products and/or services or our App or our Website;
- protect the Company and the users of the site;
- keep you informed about activities, content, products and services associated with our business;
- respond to your queries, requests and issues;
- develop new service features;
- permit content on the site (such as postings or third-party advertisements) to be targeted, on an aggregate basis, to the users for whom it is most likely to be relevant;
- contact you (to inform you about up and coming changes or improvements to our services);
- maintain a referral tree for our internal business purposes;
- facilitate access to and management of our App or our Website;
- operate our business efficiently;
- conduct research
- provide or arrange internal or external verification services required by our users or obtained externally by you;
- expand our user base;
- develop our relationships with affiliate service providers;
- as required by law, order of a court, tribunal or regulator or if the company reasonably believes that the use or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary for enforcement related activities; and
- generate data reports on an aggregated, non-personally identifiable basis, for both internal and third-party use, but subject to any applicable laws.
Using your personal information for marketing
We may use personal information you have provided to us, including your email address and telephone number, to contact you to provide you with information in relation to content available on our App or our Website, new or updated content, special offers, promotions or competitions or other items or material that you may be interested in.
When you contact us, we may keep a record of the communications between you and the Company to help resolve any issues you may have. If other users of the site already have access to your User ID or any other information identifying you and you have chosen to upload a photo or other personal information to your user account, we may show those users that personal information.
We will only contact you in this way if you have consented to receive such messages.
If you are receiving promotional information from us and do not wish to receive this information any longer, please contact us directly at [email protected] asking to be removed from our mailing lists, or use the unsubscribe facilities included in our marketing communications.
Using your personal information for marketing
In order to run our business efficiently, improve and provide content, products and services to you, respond to your queries and/or send you information about future content, products, services and/or activities that you may be interested in, your personal information may be disclosed to service providers (eg. independent contractors and consultants, off-site security storage providers, website hosts, mail-houses, electronic database managers, event managers).
We will not otherwise use or disclose any personal information about you without your consent, unless:
- the use or disclosure is required or permitted by law;
- we believe it necessary to provide you with content, products and/or services which you have requested or to otherwise implement the terms relating to our content, products and/or services;
- we believe it necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another person or the Company; and/or
- the assets and operations of our business are transferred to a third party.
Links to other websites
Access and accuracy
Upon request, we will provide you with access to personal information that we hold about you, except in the limited circumstances in which it is permitted by law for us to withhold this information. To request access to your personal information, please email us at [email protected].
If at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us by emailing us at the email address set out in the paragraph above and we will amend your record to make the necessary corrections.
Storage and security of your personal information
We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. We require our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by the Company.
Please note also that we may use overseas facilities to process or back up information and/or use overseas providers to manage or process your personal information. As a result, we may disclose your personal information to overseas facilities for storage in countries outside of Australia. However, this does not change any of our commitments to safeguard your privacy.
In respect of all online dealings, no data transmission over the Internet can be absolutely guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through our App or our Website and you use our App or our Website at your own risk.
Deleting your account and user data
Your data is yours, you can delete it at anytime. Please contact [email protected] to delete your account. Your user data will be deleted from our servers.